Saturday, February 16, 2008

What is a class couple?

A class couple is two people of their own sexual preference being together and the entire class voting them as basically the ideal couple. Well for one, Paul and I are no longer dating so we should have not even been considered, but since no one can get over that fact, we were written down to my knowledge several times. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against him but we are NOT dating anymore so why are we being even nominated. Sure we dated for 4 years and 5 months but we ended our relationship last june. I feel that him and I got a divorce and the other 200 kids in our class were our children and we had to break it to them that it was over. We aren't getting back together but we remain good friends. I still talk to him family and I love them a lot but I just needed a moment to vent about the fact that we could be crowned class couple and we won't even be dating. I understand that the other couples in our grade have not been dating that long and they fight and break up everyday but at least vote for someone that is still together. Our relationship looked good but we had our share of problems. We just didn't flaunt them like some couples in our grade do (not naming names). I have a feeling if we do get it the picture could go two ways...1) we could do a dorky picture and make a joke out of it or 2)we can not take a picture at all. No one considers what we will have to go through because of all this. We are not dating and no gets that we have feelings too, and you may make our (him and me) relationship worse. Now that the papers are in you won't be able to go back but seriously GET OVER IT. PEOPLE BREAK UP. WE ARE OVER IT AND SO SHOULD YOU!

No comments: