Friday, April 11, 2008

Can we say "Talent in our school!!"


So Wednesday was the talent show in the auditorium at the school. Dress rehearsal was the day before and for me it went ok but I had a little trouble. But at the show (which by the way I was fifth to last), I think I did an amazing job. Someone said their prays for me because I didn't crack and everything was right on. I was really sad to be singing one last time on that stage. I want to thank Josh Thornton and the others who helped me and encouraged me through the whole process. I couldn't have done it without you. And I did feel like it was my show!!! I had a blast singing the entire time and got a little help from the Labb Rats (aka the teacher band) with clapping and the encouragement that I could hear was great. I was so glad that my friends got to see me and them being there was so great!!!!!

I hope I did Queen justice on their song "Somebody to Love." I think I rocked it out just as Freddie would have.

No comments: