Friday, March 7, 2008

The worst sub ever!!!!!

So today I was in communications class hoping to see Mrs. Krieger and have my day brightened but to my surprise some lady that we have had in the past was there. The witch of all teachers!!! Mrs.Fitch!!!! That woman has more problems than most people in the psych ward. She prowled around the entire time, weaving in and out of the computers as if on a hunt for some teen meat. I was reading my packet to learn more for my analysis I have to write (btw I am not looking forward to that), and she would come and stand behind Steph and I. I was like "excuse me..go!" She bothers me more than Mrs. Petrish does who is another sub that I have had the unfortunate pleasure of having. Anyway, Fitch should have never been a teacher because as she was prowling around she began to ask us a million and one questions on something about cave men. Now, Steph and I began looking at each other like shut up. She told us to work and be quiet, and believe me we tried, but the woman cannot stop talking. She is worse than my mom...seriously. The best part about this whole class was at the end. Leaving her presence was a gift from above. That woman needs to get off the list of substitutes because she may have filled the spot of Mrs. Krieger but she is no Mrs. Krieger.....at all! Blah blah blah blah blah

No comments: