Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Under the Weather

So today I am pretty sick and don't feel good. At some moments I'm cold then I'm warm the next. Although my singing voice is in tact (kinda), I feel crummy and today I even pulled out the sweats and sweat shirt outfit. I had a cute outfit all ready to go and I had it on, but I wasn't feeling to great so I changed really fast and walked out the door. I hate being sick because I eat too much and I have to take yucky medicine and most of the time it doesn't even work. Today is kind of a bum day, so tomorrow or maybe even later, I will come back and post again. I hope I get better soon and anyone is welcome to bring me a nice hot cup of Italian Wedding soup, or if you can't get it hot Campbell's works as long as you heat it up for me.

1 comment:

Colin Rambo! said...

I hate when I get the chills and achy!