Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally!!!!!!

As I was giving up hope on the whole prom date thing, I finally figured out who I wanted to go with. Hid older brother is in our grade and is a great person. And you may ask, well why didn't you ask him? Well i figured Donnie Faughnan was taken so I went to the next best thing...his younger brother Pat. I asked him during math on the calculator. You know how you can type on there...well I did. My teacher kept walking by, so I kept clearing and after about 7 or 8 tries I typed, "Wanna go to my prom with me"....He said suree....so now I'm uber excited that I have a date...now I have two more missions

1. Get a dress ( I found my dress!!!!!!)
2. Find Elise a date

Prom Dress:$300
Prom Dinner:$60
Limo:$80 per person
Having a blast with your friends: priceless

1 comment:

Ellis Island said...

Haha oh thanks for putting me in your mission Mal. =P