Friday, February 15, 2008

What a gift?!

So this girl named Jill* that I have math with and who sits in front of me was talking to me. Well one of the other girls in the class got moved because she couldn't concentrate...well duh...don't put her next to me....i talk too much...anyways they were talking about valentines day and all that mush when i realized a purple mark on the upper lip of Jill. She asked me if I could see it and I go "well yeah...what did you eat a purple lollipop?" She goes "No i got it from a guy." You mean to tell me a guy sucked your lip and made it look as though you had either gotten punched in the lip or had eaten a grape lollipop!!!!! Well today I found out who it was. This kid George* that I had gone to elementary school with had planted your basic hickey on this girls lip. I started to laugh and she goes "We are dating!" I was so speechless that I just smiled.
Question: Why do guys have to leave their mark on a girl. That's almost as bad as an animal peeing on a tree to claim it. Like seriously, girls are not property, so wtf?!


*Names have been changed to protect identities.

No comments: