Friday, February 22, 2008

Jumper


So last night I went to the third movie this week. Earlier this week I went to the eye (see posting below) and I went to enchanted (cute for kids) with one of my really good friends. But yesterday I went to go see Jumper and I must say it was pretty good. The effects were insane and Hayden Christensen is sooooo hot despite his bad acting. Rachel Bilson was also in the movie and she was pretty good and I loved her characters sense of sarcasm and her style. There was a guy in the movie that also had the jumper qualities and he was from Britain. His accent and just his funniness was definitely a plus in the movie. He was so crazy and those crazy Brits always make a movie better! He even drove a Mercedes through a glass window in his little hole! Like I said the effects were awesome! I would recommend you see it because it does get pretty exciting!

No comments: