Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Elise's laugh

This thing that Elise does has been occurring for some time but I thought I would bring it up now. Usually at lunch we are sitting there and Elise will say something uber funny and we will all laugh...but she doesn't stop. I mean we all have our known laughs and mine can be heard anywhere but sometimes and its mostly at lunch if you get Elise to laugh really hard she will do this thing and the only way to describe it is a choking dolphin. We all point and laugh and it makes for a great time at lunch. Oh and before I forget she also does this thing where she is going to laugh and she goes HAAAAAA...and her mouth looks like she is going to eat you...Oh Elise..the laughs we get from you!!!!

2 comments:

Ellis Island said...

hahahaha it's true :] i mean...sure it makes me pretty much a freak but it entertains others! :]

ilove64crayons said...

hahahahaha....yes indeed elliseyeland you have brought many laughs to us